Bluetooth® serial port adapter, BT301C developed
We are pleased to announce the development and commencement of marketing of the BT301C Bluetooth® serial port adapter.
This product is a wireless communication module, which provides wireless communication facilities to equipment featuring a serial interface. Following the market introduction of the BT301 series last year, requests have been submitted to us for a design allowing connection via a connector, and a design to which the Certification of Construction Type of Specified Radio Equipment for the Radio Law has been granted. This BT301C responds to such requests.
A number of products compatible with the DUN (Dial-Up Networking) profile will be added to our repertoire, as part of the BT301 series.
Note） Bluetooth® is a trade name of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. Our use of this trade name is on the basis of a license granted by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
|Date Released||May 20, 2008|
|Press Release No.||821rd|
|Product Name||Bluetooth® serial port adapter, BT301C|
|Major specifications||Bluetooth® Specification||Version2.0 + EDR|
|Compatible Profiles||GAP(Generic Access Profile)、SPP(Serial Port Profile)|
|Supply Voltage||2.7 to 3.6V DC|
|Operating Temperature Range|
|External Dimensions||23 mm x 11 mm x 2 mm (excluding connector height)|
|Applications||Hand-held terminals, bar-code readers, hand-held printers, label printers, RF-ID readers, measuring instruments, electronic balances, various types of meters, health care products, etc.|
|Sample shipment||May 2008|
|Inquiry||*For more information, please contact the Research & Development Center:|
Fax : 81-3-3785-2804
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007