Microphone-free BluetoothR headset“FX 7009” model
We are pleased to announce the development of a full-duplex system microphone-free Bluetooth(R) headset, the FX 7009 model, featuring an earphone unit that functions both as an earphone when listening and as a microphone when talking.
The microphone function has been achieved by inserting the earpiece into the ear, picking up faint vibrations of the eardrum within the external ear canal. The microphone-free structure makes this product less susceptible to external noises than most BluetoothR headsets.
Furthermore, the simultaneous use of echo and noise canceling functions allows uninterrupted conversation, even with background noise that usually inhibits phone call conversations (such as the whistling of strong wind).
We plan to start selling this on a custom-built basis.
|Date Released||Mar. 12, 2009|
|Press Release No.||850fc|
|Product Name||Microphone-free Bluetooth(R) headset, model FX 7009 model|
|Major specifications||Weight||Approx. 18 g|
32 (W) × 61 (D) × 16 (H)
|Bluetooth specification||Version: 2.0+EDR Profile: HFP, HSP|
|Continuous communication time||Approx. 5 hours|
Lithium ion polymer type
(with recharging terminals)
|Applications||Mobile phones, SmartPhones and voice-recognition terminals with Bluetooth(R) functions|
|Market introduction||Mar. 2009|
* For more information
Please contact T. Miyata of the Product Marketing & Sales Section, the Sales Coordination Department, of the FC Division at 81-3-3785-1127.
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007