ZigBee®RF4CE compatible RF module with a built-in 2.4GHz band antenna for remote control (FD 7003) developed
We are pleased to announce the development of“RF module with a built-in 2.4Ghz band antenna” compatible with ZigBee®RF4CE.
In recent years, the remote control for AV equipment has been required to be capable of controlling multiple pieces of equipment with one remote control and adjusting to various input scenes.
This “ZigBee®RF4CE compatible RF module with a built-in 2.4GHz band antenna” which uses the platform of recently established ZigBee®RF4CE responds to such requirements. The communication system is based on 2.4GHz band IEEE 802.15.4 PHY/MAC system and is capable of N-to-N high reliability two-way communication, low power consumption, coexisting with other 2.4GHz band RF and security settings.
This product, featuring a two-way communication by the use of radio frequencies and network function, contributes to the realization of a more convenient and stylish remote controls.
With regards to the technical development of RF remote controls, this “ZigBee®RF4CE compatible RF module” is an addition to the previously developed FX8000, with more product lineup coming up for the expansion of the remote control business.
|Date Released||Jul. 08, 2009|
|Press Release No.||859fc|
||ZigBee®RF4CE compatible RF module with a built-in 2.4GHz band antenna for remote control (FD 7003) developed|
1) By using the omni-directionality feature of RF, PAN with remote control as its core can be easily structured (N-to-N application is possible).
Note 1: RF4CE
Note 2: DSSS
Note 4: CE
Note 5: UART
||RF Standard||ZigBee®RF4CE Specification Version 1.00 compatible|
|Supply Voltage||2.1-3.4 VDC|
|Operation Temperature Range||-10ºC+50ºC|
|Interface||UART (Note 5) 115.2 kbps and IR decoder data output|
|External Dimensions||17mm× 42mm × 5mm (not including connector)|
|Frequency Range||5,000 cycles (SIM)|
|Transmission Distance||20m min. (reference only)|
Remote control of various types of electric/electronic goods (*)
|Market introduction||August 2009 (to be confirmed)|
|Production capacity||September 2009 (to be confirmed) 1,000,000 units/month|
* For more information, please contact the FC Division
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007