0.75 mm pitched 2-pin (pole) wire-to-board crimping connector, with the industry’s lowest profile when mated of 0.9mm, the “ID-02 series”, developed and marketed
We are pleased to announce the development and commencement of marketing of the “ID-02 series”, a 0.75mm pitched 2-pin (pole) wire-to-board crimping connector for small portable equipments such as mobile phones.
Recently, with the small portable equipments such as mobile phones getting smaller and more multifunctional, the demand of cable connectors for connecting microphones, speakers and vibrators with a smaller footprint featuring greater end product design flexibility has increased.
We have responded to this demand by previously launching the “ID-01 series”, the 1.2mm pitched 2-pinwire-to-board connector of a pressure-connecting system and have earned favorable ratings. We have developed this new product by further lowering the profile.
This new product is a small and low profile design with a mating height of the receptacle and the plug is 0.9mm, the industry’s lowest profile (25% shorter in profile than our previous equivalents), pitch of 0.75mm, width of 4.95mm and depth of 1.8mm, and contributes to making the equipments smaller and thinner. The contact system comprises 2-point contact design having a strong structure that is resistant to vibration and dropping impact for high level contact reliability.
This new product will be exhibited at “CEATEC JAPAN”, the IT and Electronics Comprehensive Exhibition which starts from October 6, 2009 and we will continue on with the active marketing activities.
|Date Released||Sep. 25, 2009|
|Press Release No.||868cs|
||1.2mm pitched 2-pin (pole) wire-to-board crimping connectors, the ID-02 series|
Drawing Nos. Receptacle CFX3102-0201F
|Features||1) 2-pin (pole) small low profile design with the mating height of 0.9mm, the industry’s lowest in profile and the pitch of 0.75mm.|
2) 2-point contact design with a strong structure that is resistant to vibrations and dropping impact for high level reliability.
3) Features a cable connecting system with pressure, with excellent cable retention performance and contact reliability due to double pressure-connecting slots in front and back.
4) Features a top entry system for insertion of a plug from the top for engagement of the plug and receptacle.
5) The molded locking mechanism provides a clicking sensation when inserted or removed and excellent retention performance of the receptacle and the plug.
6) Supplied on embossed tape for automatic mountability
7) RoHS Directive compliant.
||Voltage Rating||30V AC/DC 1A|
|Contact Resistance||intial 20m Ω (ohms) max.|
|Insulation Resistance||100MΩ(ohms) min., 250V DC|
|Withstanding voltage||250V AC (one minute)|
|Operation Temperature Range||-30 degrees ~ +85 degrees|
|Applicable Electrical Wire Size||AGW 32 (outside diameter cable φ 0.39)|
Small portable equipments such as mobile phones.
* For more information, please contact the CS Division
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007