A long-life thin horizontal switch developed
We are pleased to announce the development of a long-life switch, which is the latest addition to variations in our tactile design thin horizontal switch.
In recent years, cellular phones have become increasingly more sophisticated and include the functions of a camera, video, and one-segment TV. Market demand for long-life switches is expected to grow in the future in order to accommodate game functions.
To meet such needs, we developed the thin horizontal switch, which can operate one million cycles, meaning it lasts ten times longer than conventional products.
In the new product, we changed the material in the current contact dome, which is 1.1 mm thick and suitable for the thin design of equipment, to long-lasting material to achieve long product life.
|Date Released||Mar. 26, 2010|
|Press Release No.||887fc|
|Product Name||Long-life thin horizontal switch|
||Rating||DC 12V 50mA|
|Operating Life||1,000,000 cycles|
|Outside dimensions||3.3 mm (W) x 2.8 mm (D) x 1.1 mm (H)|
|Applications||Cellular phones, digital portable audio products, IC recorders, and other portable device|
|Sample Shipment||Starts May 2010|
|Mass Production||Scheduled for October 2010|
|Production capacity||1,000,000 units per month (December 2010)|
|Inquiry||* For more information, please contact the FC Division|
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007