Development of a User-Friendly RF Module Compatible with TransferJet™ Wireless Technology
We are pleased to announce that we have developed and are now taking orders for an RF module compatible with TransferJet™ wireless technology.
TransferJet™ is a close proximity wireless transfer technology that was developed to enable simple operation, safe connection and efficient transfer of data.
Features include an operating distance of a few centimeters maximum and connection style is constantly 1-to-1.
Previously-released TransferJet™-related products included a wireless antenna coupler, however, we have now developed a wireless technology-compatible RF module that supports PCI Express.
It will be mainly embedded in PCs, and a coaxial cable is used to connect to TransferJet™ couplers.
We intend to actively develop products and provide new products in this field in the future.
(Transfer Jet™ and the Transfer Jet™ logo is a trademark of the Sony Corporation.)
PCI Express -->>> Serial transmission interface for personal computers that was formulated by the PCI-SIG in 2002.
|Date Released||Mar. 31, 2011|
|Press Release No.||922fc|
||TransferJet™ wireless technology-compatible RF module|
|Features||1) The interface complies with PCI Express (Half-Mini Card).|
2) Connects to antenna coupler (for TransferJet™) via a coaxial cable.
||Dimensions||30mm × 26.8mm × 4.5mm|
( Half-Mini Card: H2 Type )
|Interface||Compliant with PCI Express (Gen. 1)|
|Wireless center frequency||4.48GHz|
|RF output level||-70 to -74dBm|
|Applications||To be embedded in devices such as notebook computers, digital cameras, printers, and multifunction machines.|
|Start shipping samples from||April, 2011|
|Inquiry||For more information, please contact the CS Division.|
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007