Development of the High Contact Reliability and Easy-to-Operate "EF-53 Series" Vertical 0.5mm-Pitch FPC Connector
We are pleased to announce the development and launch of the "EF-53 Series" vertical FPC connector.
This product uses a ZIF structure as well as a flip lock system to open and close the cover, contributing to improved operability compared to standard slide system models. Because it's equipped with an FPC provisional position maintenance function, its structure prevents the FPC falling out easily before locking.
Providing a notch in the applicable FPC helps to catch with the connector, realizing high removability. Its structure prevents the cover closing due to the positional relationship with the notch when the FPC is not completely inserted, ensuring high reliability.
The available number of poles is 30 to 50.
|Date Released||Jul. 07, 2011|
|Press Release No.||929cs|
|Product Name||"EF-53 Series" FPC Connector|
|Drawing No.||CFP93xx-0351F (xx = no. of poles)|
||Voltage Rating||0.5A, 50V, AC/DC|
|Contact Resistance||30mΩ max.|
|Insulation resistance||DC100V, 100MΩ min.|
|Withstanding voltage||AC100V (1 min)|
|Applicable FPC thickness||0.3mm ± 0.5mm|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40ºC to +105ºC|
|Applications||AV equipment, automotive equipment, and office equipment.|
|Inquiry||* For more information, please contact the CS Division:|
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007