Development of a 50W/20W-compatible AC adapter (EPM Series)to comply with international energy efficiency regulations
We are pleased to announce that we have developed and started taking orders for a 50W/20W-compatible adapter (EPM Series).
A major feature of this product is that it complies with the energy efficiency regulations of a number of countries (US, Canada, Australia, EU zone) which have been legislated in consideration of environmental issues.
With our unique artificial resonance circuit system we have achieved low-noise and low-loss, complying with safety and *EMC standards in a number of countries. In addition, our unique startup circuit ensures a stable supply of power to equipment that require high-current during startup such as motor-driven equipment ( printers and scanners, etc.).
Making use of this product's features, we intend to expand sales through customized specification services.
** Note ** EMC : Electromagnetic Compatibility.
|Press Release No.||933fc|
|Features||50W/20W-compatible AC adapter (EPM Series)|
|Features||1）We have achieved low-noise and low-loss with our unique artificial resonance circuit system.|
2) It complies with safety and *EMC standards in a number of countries.
3) Our unique startup circuit ensures a stable supply of power to equipment that require high-current during startup such as motor-driven equipment (scanners etc.)
|Major Specifications||Rated voltage||AC 85 to 265Vrms|
|Frequency range||45 to 66Hz|
|Power Output||Up to 50W (consultation is necessary)|
|Output Voltage/Current (Details can be customized)||1.4A, 16V|
|PSE, UL60950-1, CB IEC60950-1, CE|
|Noise Standards||FCC-B, EN55022, EN55024|
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star V|
|Size||Approx.133mm (W) × 67mm (D) × 36mm (H)|
|Applications||Scanner, printer etc|
|Release Date||September, 2011|
|Inquiry||For more information, please contact the FC Division.|
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007