Development and Release of a "micro SIM Card Connector(Push-Push Type)" for Smartphones and Compact/Thin Portable Devices
We are pleased to announce that we have developed and released a micro SIM card connector (push-push type) for smartphones, mobile phones, and tablet PCs.
To meet demands for increasingly compact and thin devices such as mobile phones and tablet PCs, this product uses an integral molding structure made possible by our technical know-how, and achieves the industry's lowest profile with a mounting height of 1.3mm while coming equipped with a push-push mechanism.
The SIM card market is gradually shifting to smaller micro SIM cards, and even larger demand is expected in the future.
A card lock function is also included to prevent cards from accidentally dropping out.
An easy-to-use push (lock) and push (eject) system is used for card insertion/extraction.
Note1) SIM: Subscriber Identify Module
Note2) micro SIM card: An IC card compliant with ETSI (European Telecommunications Standards Institute) Mini-UICC standards,
|Date Released||Sep. 26, 2011|
|Press Release No.||935cs|
||micro SIM card connector (push-push type)|
|Drawing No. CLE1008-4990F|
|Features||1)A low-profile and space-saving model with dimensions of 1.3mm (mounting height); 16.7mm (width), and 16.2mm (length).|
2) A push (lock) / push (eject) system is used for card insertion/extraction.
3) Features a card detection switch.
4) Features a card lock function to prevent cards from accidentally dropping out.
5) Features a unique fail-safe function to prevent wrong cards being inserted.
6) SMT-compatible and supports 6-pin and 8-pin types.
7) By providing adsorption space, it handles automatic mounting.
8) RoHS compliant product.
||Voltage and current rating||AC/DC 5V、0,5A|
|Contact Resistance||100mΩ max.|
|Insulation Resistance||1000MΩ min|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20℃ to +65℃|
|Operating life||3,000 times|
|Applications||Smartphones, mobile phones, tablet PCs, etc|
|Production Capacity||500,000 units per month|
|Inquiry||For more information, please contact the CS Division.|
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007