Development of a "Top-Push Switch"Including an Actuator
We are pleased to announce the development of a "top-push switch" for smartphones and small and thin-sized portable equipment.
While the LCD screens of mobile terminals such as smartphones and tablet PCs are getting larger, the units themselves are becoming increasingly smaller and thinner. As a result, even smaller and thinner electronic components are required to be embedded in these products.
This product provides an actuator function, which helps to mitigate design inconvenience due to a reduced sweet spot caused by the miniaturization of equipment. It also helps to lessen clicking sensation changes caused by displacement when being embedded.
In addition, our unique technology has increased the strength of the actuator, realizing improved reliability.
This product will be shipped first as a sample from the end of November, after which we intend to actively develop our sales operations for this product.
|Date Released||Nov. 16, 2011|
|Press Release No.||942fc|
|Product Name||Top-push switch (including actuator)|
|Major specifications||Voltage and current rating||12V D.C. 50mA|
|Circuit||1 circuit 1 contact points|
|Operation Force||1.6N ± 1.0N|
|Stroke||0.15mm ± 0.1mm|
|Operating Life||100,000 cycles|
|External dimensions||3.0mm (W) × 2.6mm (D) × 0.65mm (H)|
|Click rate||30% min.|
|Applications||smartphones, mobile phones, tablet PCs, IC recorders, portable audio equipment, etc.|
|Market Introduction||April 2012|
|Production capacity||2,000,000 units/month|
|Inquiry||* For more information, please contact the FC Division:|
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007