Development and Release of the "PB-4H Series"the Industry's Smallest Class Space-Saving 0.4mm Pitch Board-to-Board Connector
We are pleased to announce that we have developed and released the "PB-4H Series" 0.4mm pitch board-to-board connector for smartphones and mobile phones.
While this product boasts the industry's smallest class space-saving design, it secures a sufficient adsorption area and has a unique structure to support automated implementation.
Further, by using a common socket part and providing products with varying heights, the board pattern will be the same even if the mating height is different, contributing to greater design flexibility.
Our unique contact not only improves the feeling of insertion but also realizes low mating strength even with multiple poles, contributing to improved usability when assembling.
|Date Released||Dec. 13, 2011|
|Press Release No.||944cs|
||"PB-4H Series" 0.4mm pitch board-to-board connector|
|Drawing No. CPB03XX-0150F|
|Drawing No. CPB04XX-0150F/0250F/0350F|
|Features||1) Has a common socket part and supports mating heights of 1.0mm and 1.5mm.|
2) At a width of 2.3mm it is a space-saving type that also provides an implementation and adsorption area to support automated implementation.
3) Its structure enables a strong feeling of insertion due to the locking structure in the contact.
4) Its structure has a low mating force even with multiple poles due to our unique locking mechanism.
5) Features a flux prevention mechanism.
6) RoHS compliant product.
||Voltage and current rating||DC 50V、0,3A|
|Contact Resistance||Initially 30mΩ max..|
AC100V 1minute later (However, there are no abnormalities,
|Operating Temperature Range||-40℃ to +85℃|
|Applications||Smartphones, mobile phones, tablet PCs, other portable equipment|
|Production Capacity||4,000,000 units per month|
|Inquiry||For more information, please contact the CS Division.|
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007