Development and Release of 1.2mm Pitch Wire to Board Crimping Connector "CPL-1.2 Series" Supporting a Current Rating of 2A
Rating and with a Mating Height of 1.2mm
We are pleased to announce the development and release of the "CPL 1.2 Series" wire to board crimping connector.
This product is a crimping connector developed for soft battery pack connection in devices such as smartphones and tablet PCs.
The introduction of soft battery pack connection has increased in recent years, particularly in smartphones and tablet PCs. As devices become smaller and thinner, there have been similar demands for connectors.
This product is not only a low-profile model that realizes a low mating height of 1.2mm, it also supports a current rating of 2A. The product's low profile contributes to the increased downsizing of devices. 3-pins and 6-pins models are available and the cable conforms to AWG28 to AWG30. Further, the product has a top entry mating structure enabling excellent workability.
|Product Name||Wire to Board Crimping connector "CPL-1.2 Series"|
|Drawing No. CPL610X-0101F（receptacle）|
|Drawing No. CPL650X-0101F（plug）|
|Features||1）A crimping connector that has a mating height of 1.2mm and supports a current rating of 2A. Contributes to the increased downsizing of devices.|
2) Uses a top entry mating structure enabling excellent workability.
3) Uses a half-lock system for receptacle and plug mating. Has a clicking feeling to improve operability.
4) Supports a receptacle compatible cable conforming to AWG28 to AWG30（0.5 to 0.63mm Dia jacket OD）.
5) 3-pin and 6-pin models are available.
6) RoHS compliant product.
|Major Specifications||Voltage and Current Rating||AC/DC 30V 2A|
|Operating Temperature Range||-25℃ to +85℃|
|Operating Life||10 times|
|Applications||Smartphones, Tablet PCs etc.|
|Production Capacity||2,000,000 units per month|
|Inquiry||For more information, please contact the CS Division|
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007