Development of the "FD9003" 4-Band Built-in LTE Antenna
We are pleased to announce that we have developed and started taking orders for our "FD9003" 4-band built-in LTE antenna.
This product supports 4 global frequency bands with a single antenna.
A folded monopole type element structure is adopted for antenna performance purposes, and the mounting conditions ensure the antenna is not easily affected by adjacent components. In addition, a chip condenser is mounted in the element area, allowing the fine tuning of bandwidth and impedance.
We intend to provide customized development to match the structure of products being developed by customers.
Note 1) 4-band: 700MHz/1.5GHz/2GHz/2.6GHz
Note 2) This process for mounting a chip condenser in the 4-band Element area is currently patent pending.
|Product Name||"FD9003" 4-band built-in LTE antenna|
|Features||1）Supports 4 frequency bands (700MHz/1.5GHz/2GHz/2.6GHz).|
2) A chip condenser is mounted in the element area, allowing fine tuning of bandwidth and impedance.
|Major Specifications||External Dimensions||50mm (W) × 10mm (D) × 5.5mm (H)|
|Circuit||ⅰ） 700MHz 698MHz ～ 960MHz|
|ⅱ） 1.5Ghz 1,427MHz ～ 1,511MHz|
|ⅲ） 2GHz 1,710MHz ～ 2,170MHz|
|ⅳ） 2.6GHz 2,500MHz ～ 2,690MHz|
|Applications||smartphones, tablet PCs, include an LTE-compatible antenna.|
|Start Shipping Samples from||April 2012|
|Inquiry||For more information, please contact the FC Division|
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007