Development and Release of "CPL-1.55 Series" Wire-to-Board Crimping Connector Supporting a Current Rating of 3A and with a Mating Height of 1.55mm
We are pleased to announce the development and release of the "CPL-1.55 Series" wire-to-board crimping connector.
This product is a crimping connector developed for soft battery connection in devices such as smartphones and tablet PCs.
The introduction of soft batteries, particularly in smartphones and tablet PCs, has increased in recent years, and there has been increased demand for soft battery support for connectors in line with the downsizing of devices and increased capacity of batteries.
This product is not only a low-profile model that realizes a low mating height of 1.55mm, it also supports a current rating of 3A. The product's low profile contributes to the increased downsizing of devices. 6-pin models are available and the cable conforms to AWG26 to AWG28. Further, the product has a top entry mating structure enabling excellent workability.
|Date Released||May. 31, 2012|
|Press Release No.||957cs|
||Wire to Board Crimping connector "CPL-1.55 Series"|
|Features||1)A crimping connector that has a mating height of 1.55mm and supports a current rating of 3A. Contributes to the increased downsizing of devices.|
2) Uses a top entry mating structure enabling excellent workability.
3) Uses a half-lock system for receptacle and plug mating. Has a clicking feeling to improve operability.
4) Supports a receptacle compatible cable conforming to AWG26 to AWG28 (0.98 to 0.5mm Dia. jacket OD).
5) 6-pin models are available.
6) RoHS compliant product.
||Voltage and current rating||AC/DC 50V 3A|
|Operating Temperature Range||-25℃ to +85℃|
|Operating Life||10 times|
|Applications||Smartphones, tablet PCs etc.|
|Production Capacity||500,000 units per month|
|Inquiry||For more information, please contact the CS Division.|
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007