Development and Release of Waterproof Floating Coaxial Connector
We are pleased to announce the development of the industry's first waterproof floating coaxial connector, which can connect devices without using a waterproof junction cable and waterproofing tape.
Connectors installed with a floating mechanism are usually used to connect multiple connectors between devices. Because it is difficult to install a waterproof mechanism in standard floating connectors, a waterproof junction cable is used to connect devices that require waterproof properties and connectors are reinforced with waterproofing tape.
This product can be used for small devices without the need to use a junction cable and waterproofing tape, so it enables costs and man-hours required to connect devices to be reduced.
This product was exhibited at our "TEXPO 2012" technical exhibition held at Shinagawa Goos from 6th to 8th June this year.
Note) This product's waterproof mechanism is patent pending.
|Product Name||Waterproof Floating Coaxial Connector|
1) Has a floating mechanism with a movable shell that absorbs any displacement.
|Operation Temperature Range||-40℃～+85℃|
|Operating Life||1,000 times|
|Applications||Base stations, measuring instruments etc.|
|Inquiry||For more information, please contact the CS Division|
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007