Development and Release of a φ3.5mm Waterproof EarphoneJack for Smartphones and Small/Thin Portable Devices
We are pleased to announce that we have developed and released a "φ3.5mm Waterproof Earphone Jack" for smartphones and small/thin portable devices.
In recent years, devices equipped with waterproof performance, such as smartphones, mobile phones, and portable audio players, have been released and there has also been increased demand for waterproof performance in externally connected components.
This product achieves high waterproof performance because of its structure, which prevents water infiltrating into equipment from the plug insertion area, as well as the attachment of an O-ring installed between the product and equipment housing. In addition, the product is more compact and has a lower profile due to its unique SMK structure, contributing to increase equipment downsizing.
This product was exhibited at our "TEXPO 2012" technical exhibition held at Shinagawa Goos from 6th to 8th June this year.
|Product Name||φ3.5mm waterproof jack for earphones|
1) Equipped with IPX7 waterproof performance due to its unique structure.
|Voltage and Current Rating||DC5V,0.5A|
|Insulation Resistance||DC500V 100MΩmin|
|Withstanding Voltage||AC100V (for one minutes)|
AC200V (for one minutes)
|Operating Temperature Range||-30℃～+70℃|
|Applications||smartphone, mobile phones, portable audio equipment, other small AV equipment|
|Inquiry||For more information, please contact the CS Division|
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007