Expansion of Lineup of
Rubber Push Switches for Automotive Devices
We are We are pleased to announce that we have expanded our lineup of rubber push switches for automotive devices with the development of "long stroke" and "short stroke" type switches.
In recent years, long stroke switches with a long-touch ON range have been preferred for air conditioner panels and steering wheel switches in vehicles. And short stroke switches with a short-touch operating sensation are preferred in European cars. By enabling these demands to be met, we have improved equipment design freedom.
The external dimensions of this product retain the same size as previous products. In addition to the existing full-stroke product with a dimension of 1.5mm, there are two other types including the long-stroke product at 1.65mm and short-stroke at 1.3mm.
In addition, the key stem and case mounting area ensure excellent usability by improving edge-pushing performance with SMK's unique structure.
This product will be shipped first as a sample from February.
|Press Release No.||972fc|
|Product Name||Rubber push switches|
||Voltage and Current Rating||DC12V 5mA|
|Operating Force||Long stroke 1.57N、1.96N、4N|
Short stroke 3.5N
|Operating Stroke (full-stroke)||1.3mm、1.5mm、1.65mm|
|Applications||Automotive, motorcycles, industrial equipment, and office equipment.|
|Market Introduction||April 2013|
|Inquiry||* For more information, please contact the FC Division:|
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007