Development and Release of the "FB Series" FPC to Board Connector for Batteries Enabling a Securer Connection Due to its Unique Contact Structure
We are pleased to announce that we developed and released the high current-compatible "FB Series" FPC to board connector for smartphones, digital cameras, and other mobile devices.
Due to SMK's unique contact structure, this product enables a stable connection with battery packs, which demand high-reliability, helping to enhance equipment reliability. With a mating height of 0.9mm/0.95mm, it has a low-profile structure, contributing to equipment downsizing.
In addition to its compact and space-saving design, it supports automatic mounting by providing adsorption space.
|Product Name||"FB Series" FPC to Board Connector|
1) Due to SMK's unique contact structure, this product achieves a highly reliable, stable connection.
|Voltage and Current Rating||
AC/DC 30V 3.0A（Power pin） /1.0A(Signal pin)
|Contact Resistance||10mΩmax （FB-2）|
|Insulation Resistance||DC200V 1,000MΩmin|
|Withstanding Voltage||AC500V（1 minute）|
|Operating Temperature Range||-25℃～+85℃|
|Applications||Mobile phones, Smartphone, digital camera, other mobile equipment|
|Inquiry||For more information, please contact the CS Division|
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007