Development of the Industry's First Wi-Fi Direct™ Remote Control Transmitter
We are pleased to announce the development of the industry's first Wi-Fi Direct™ remote control transmitter, for which we have started to take custom orders.
In line with the increased sophistication of various devices, demands have increased in recent years for the installation of input devices such as motion sensors and touch pads that enable remote controls to be operated more intuitively.
There is also increased demand for the inclusion of wireless modules that allow the transmission of large-volume data such as the bi-directional transmission of audio data.
By installing Wi-Fi PAN SoC (Note1), this product consumes less power and has lower latency (Note2), than standard Bluetooth® wireless communication. Furthermore, it avoids radio-frequency interference and realizes seamless communication by using up to two frequency bands (2.4GHz/5GHz).
Adding this Wi-Fi Direct™ remote control transmitter to our product lineup allows us to expand our remote control business for a variety of uses mainly in the consumer field such as digital AV devices.
|Product Name||Wi-Fi Direct™ remote control transmitter (custom order)|
1） Realizes low-latency and a high transfer rate (Note3).
|Major Specifications||Application||HID + Audio|
|Operating Temperature Range||0℃～+50℃|
|Frequency Range||2.412～2.472GHz / 4.915～5.805GHz|
|Antenna||Chip components, metal pieces or board |
|Transmission Output||0dBm Typ.（2.4GHz）/ -3dBm Typ.（5GHz）|
|Applications||Digital AV equipment（HDTV、IPTV、IPTV set top box）、home automation|
home security、water heaters、lighting、air conditioners、personal computers etc
|Inquiry||For more information, please contact the FC Division|
- April, 2022 ~ March, 2023
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007