Development of the "HCF Series" Low-operating-force Push Switch to Add to our Existing Product Lineup
We are pleased to announce the development of the "HCF (High Click Feeling) Series" low-operating-force push switch to add to our existing product lineup.
Adding this product to our existing "HCF Series" enables the use of push switches in a wide variety of devices such as automotive equipment, mobile phones and digital cameras.
Its industry smallest external dimensions are approximately 70% smaller than our existing products*, contributing to the increased smallness and thinness of equipment. In addition, the contact point is resistant to dust due to SMK's unique sealed structure, meaning this product achieves high contact reliability.
This product will be shipped first as a sample from May, after which we intend to actively develop our sales operations.
*Existing products refers to our key-top attached push switches.
|Press Release No.||981fc|
|Product Name||"HCF Series" Low-operating-force Push Switch|
||Voltage and Current Rating||DC12V 50mA|
|Circuit||1 circuit 1 contact point|
|Applications||Keyless entry systems, Car audio equipment, portable equipment, digital cameras etc|
|Goes into Mass Production from||September, 2013|
|Inquiry||* For more information, please contact the FC Division:|
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007