Development of a Panel-mounted Connector for Photovoltaic Module to Add to our Existing Product Lineup
We are pleased to announce the development of the "PV-03 Series"
panel-mounted connector for photovoltaic modules to add to our existing product lineup.
This product's housing is secured to the panel chassis due to its D-cut shape, and it can be easily installed with a nut. Its IP protection class in relation to the panel chassis' installation and connector mating parts is IP67.
In addition, similar to the "PV-03 Series", it uses materials with excellent weather ability and flame retardancy. The terminal ensures excellent contact performance due to SMK's unique multipoint contact structure. This product is due to acquire TÜV (DIN-EN) safety standard accreditation, so it will be suitable for the European, U.S. and Japanese markets.
This product supports high current (30A), so it can be used for large current equipment such as storage batteries as well as photovoltaic power generation related devices.
|Product Name||Connector for Photovoltaic Module (panel-mounted type)|
1) Its D-cut shape allows it to be easily mounted on the panel chassis.
|Voltage and Current Rating||
DC 600V / 1,000V 30A
|Operating Temperature Range||-40℃～+90℃|
|Applications||Photovoltaic power generation systems, Storage batteries|
|Inquiry||For more information, please contact the CS Division|
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007