Development of LT-12/LT-13 Series of LED Lighting Connector (COB Type) with Improved Assembly Workability and Reliability to Add to our Existing Product Lineup
We are pleased to announce that we have developed and released the 'Chip On Board' (COB Type) LT-12/LT-13 Series of LED lighting connectors. We have also increased the number of LED compliant with the LT-10/LT-11 Series released in March last year, increasing our lineup of products.
Due to SMK's unique structure, this connector has excellent heat dissipation qualities, which is essential to deliver superior LED performance. An LED is inserted between the connector's upper and bottom covers, and is fixed with a screw to the heat sink. This structure not only achieves a stable dissipation effect, it also helps to improve assembly workability and reliability. (Patent pending)
In addition, in compliance with the Electrical Appliance and Material Safety Act and JIS IEC etc., sufficient creepage distance is secured to ensure high reliability and withstand voltage.
|Product Name||Connectors for LED-COB Module 「LT-10/11/12/13 Series」|
1) Its structure is composed of upper and bottom covers within which a COB type LED is inserted.
|Voltage and Current Rating||
AC/DC 250V 2A
|Operating Temperature Range||-40℃～+105℃|
|Contact Resistance||30mΩmax., initially|
|Insulation Resistance||1,000MΩmin （DC500V）|
|Withstanding Voltage||AC/DC500V （1minute）|
|Breakdown Voltage［Reference Value］||
4KV（Creepage distance of 3.0mm or more）
|Applicable Electric Wire|| AWG18 to 20 solid wire or soldered stranded wire. |
Jacket diameter: φ3.7mm or less
(Duplex coating electric wires supported)
※Please contact us for detail about compliant LED.
|Applications||Facilities lighting such as illumination for high ceilings as well as all kinds of |
outdoor lighting equipment such as road lights, street lights and stadium lights that make use of COB type LEDs.
|Inquiry||For more information, please contact the CS Division|
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007