Development and Release of the 2-Step Input and Vibration
"CapBeat Touch™" Capacitive Touch Panel
We are pleased to announce that we have developed and started taking orders for the "CapBeat Touch™" touch panel, which features 2 step input and vibration.
This product enables touch operations that vary over two steps by changing the contact area of fingers in the same input position. This allows operation similar to touch-typing and prevents input errors by mistyping. Also, touch panel vibration damping is reduced through the use of a unique mounting method, making sufficient vibration possible with a full flat structure.
SMK has previously released resistive touch panels with vibration functions, and we are continuing to add value to and further expand our lineup of capacitive touch panels by developing new vibration functions and 2-step input.
We plan to have a production capacity of 100,000 units of "CapBeat Touch™" touch panels per month at our Philippine plant, enabling us to meet diversifying market needs.
Capacitive (vibration and 2-step input) touch panel “CapBeat Touch™”
1) A capacitive touch panel equipped with vibration functionality.
|A first step 0N|
A second step input can be set
（Detection by finger contact area）
|Operating Temperature range||-30℃～＋85℃|
|Storage temperature range||-40℃～＋90℃|
|Applications||Car navigation systems, Central control for vehicles, Tablet terminals|
|Inquiry||For more information, please contact the TP Division|
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007