Development of a Reverse Type (Push-Push) microSD™ Card Connector with a Mounting Height of 1.32mm
We are pleased to announce that we have developed and released a reverse type "microSD™ card connector (push-push type)" for smartphones and tablet PCs.
In line with the increased smallness and thinness of devices such as smartphones and tablet PCs in recent years, there has been increased demand for the miniaturization of components installed in those devices.
This product has a mounting height of 1.32mm (max. 1.4mm) due to its one-piece molding structure made possible by our technical know-how, contributing to the increased miniaturization and thinness of equipment.
An easy-to-use push (lock) and push (eject) system is used for card insertion/extraction. It's also equipped with a half-locking mechanism and a card provisional position maintenance function.
A normally open type card detection switch is available.
This product is added to our existing lineup of push-pull and header type MicroSDTM card connectors, and through this varied lineup we intend to propose products that meet customer needs.
【Profile of "microSD™ card connector (push-push type)" Reverse Type】
|Product Name||"microSD™ card connector (push-push type)" Reverse Type|
|Drawing No. CLE9108-7A09F|
1) A low-profile and compact model with dimensions of 1.32mm (height); 13.2mm (width), and 15.1mm (length).
|Contact Resistance||100mΩ MAX|
DC500V 1,000MΩ MIN
|Withstanding Voltage||AC500V 1minute|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20℃～+65℃|
|Applications||Smartphone, mobile phones, Tablet PC, Other mobile equipment|
|Release Date||April 2014|
|Inquiry||For more information, Please contact the CS Division|
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007