Development of the "BTS01 Series"
Bluetooth® Smart Module
We are pleased to announce that we have developed and started taking orders for the "BTS01 Series" Bluetooth® Smart Module, which has a built-in antenna compliant with Bluetooth® Note1) Version 4.0 (Bluetooth® Low Energy Note2) Single Mode).
This Series uses a complete module installed with SMK Firmware and a tool made by Nordic Semiconductor, and a blank module that enables customers to develop their own software is also provided. Further, a wide variety of standards relating to Bluetooth® SIG and the Radio Act are due to be acquired for stand-alone modules, so there is no need for customers to acquire standards for equipment using the module, contributing to reduced initial costs when releasing a product.
We will continue to work in the future towards the development of wireless modules that meet customers' demands.
Note 1) Bluetooth®:The word mark and logo is the registered trademark of Bluetooth® SIG, Inc. and SMK have been given permission to use these trademarks.
Note 2) Bluetooth® Low Energy : A wireless technology characterized by lower power consumption than previous Bluetooth® technology.
|Press Release No.||985rd|
|Product Name||"BTS01 Series" Bluetooth® Smart Module|
|Operating Supply Voltage||1.8V～3.6V|
|Mounting method||Surface mounting（SMD）|
|Applications||Healthcare devices, sports and fitness devices, smartphone accessories, |
PC peripherals, and various kinds of remote controls etc
|Start Taking Orders From||May 2013|
|Inquiry||* For more information, please contact the R＆D Center:|
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007