Development and Release of the Industry's Smallest Profile
nano SIM Card Connector (Push-Push Type) for
Smartphones and Tablet PCs
We are pleased to announce that we have developed and released a nano SIM card connector (push-push type) for smartphones, mobile phones, and tablet PCs.
The SIM card market is gradually shifting to smaller nano SIM cards from micro SIM cards, so even larger demand is expected in the future.
In order to meet demands for the downsizing of products such as smartphones and tablet PCs, this product uses a one-piece molding structure made possible by our technical know-how, and realizes the industry's lowest profile with a mounting height of 1.15mm. Also, a unique spring structure is used for the contact, helping to achieve a smaller mounting area. In addition, this product is structured to prevent the wrong insertion of cards. An easy-to-use push (lock) and push (eject) system is used for card insertion/extraction.
There are two types of card detection switch available - normal open and normal close.
【Profile of nano SIM Card Connector （Push-Push Type）】
|Product Name||nano SIM Card Connector （Push-Push Type）|
|Drawing No. CLE1006-6491F （Normal Open Switch）|
|CLE1006-6791F （Normal Close Switch）|
1) A low profile and space-saving model with dimensions of 1.15mm (mounting height); 11.5mm (width), and 14.0mm (length).
|Contact Resistance||100mΩ MAX|
DC500V 1,000MΩ MIN
|Operating Temperature Range||-20℃～+65℃|
|Operating Life||3,000 times|
|Applications||Smartphone, mobile phones, Tablet PC|
|Inquiry||For more information, Please contact the CS Division|
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007