Development of "Wing Touch™20" 20-inch Capacitive Touch Panel Realizing Increased Largeness of Touch Panels
We are pleased to announce that we have developed and started taking orders for the "Wing Touch™20" capacitive touch panel, which supports large-size 20-inch touch panels.
This product realizes increased product lightness by employing a film/film-type sensor structure, and can be produced from start to finish at in-house facilities.
In the past, we have handled many small to medium-sized touch panels (3 to 12.1-inch) with a film sensor structure for consumer use, and succeeded in applying previously developed screen printing technology to large size touch panels.
We have developed and mass-produced small-sized capacitive touch panels mainly for smartphones and medium-sized ones principally for automotive use such as car navigation systems, but we have expanded our lineup to meet increased market needs for large-size touch panels.
We shall continue to be proactive in expanding our lineup of products to expand our business in the capacitive touch panel market, which is expected to grow further in the future.
“Wing Touch™” 20-inch Capacitive Touch Panel
1) Employs a film/film-type sensor structure.
|Finger (Maximum of 10 points)|
|Operating Temperature range||-20℃～＋60℃|
|Storage temperature range||-30℃～＋70℃|
|Applications||Information device, FA equipment etc.|
|Inquiry||For more information, please contact the TP Division|
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007