SMK Rolls Out New Connector That Meets USCAR-30 Specifications.
The SMK USCAR-30 Connector Meets Demand for Connecting Automotive Equipment.
SMK Corporation has developed and started taking orders for 5 pins connector for USCAR-30 standards for connecting automotive equipment.
This product is a connector that can connect automotive equipment such as car navigation systems and Engine Control Unit with USB, LVDS and Ethernet signal.
Adding a case and hold-down to our USB connector (mini-B type), which has gained favorable results in the private market, achieves a solid structure.
Integrating a case and hold-down with the connector allows it to be mounted one step, helping to simplify mounting work and improve assembly workability.
It can also be also mounted independently on the board and it supports automatic mounting by providing adsorption space on the connector surface.
|Product Name||5 Pins Connector for USCAR-30 Standards|
1) USCAR-30 compliant.
|Rating||5V DC (RMS) 1A|
|Contact Resistance||20mΩ maximum|
DC100V, after one minute, 100MΩminimum
|Withstanding Voltage||AC100V, 1 minute|
(However, there are no abnormalities,
such as an arc and dielectric breakdown)
|Operating Temperature Range||-40℃～+85℃|
|Applications||Car navigation, rear seat entertainment monitor, rear view monitor, car audio, etc.|
|Release Date||August, 2014|
|Inquiry||For more information, Please contact the CS Division|
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007