SMK Develops “SSR-RF11B” RF Remote Control with a Motion Sensor and a Microphone. RF Remote Control Uses Bluetooth® 4.0LE Protocol.
SMK Corporation has developed its“SSR-RF11B”standard RF remote control with a motion sensor and a microphone.
The multi-functionality of TV/set-top box equipment has progressed in recent years, and needs for intuitive and easy-to-operate multi-functional remote controls have increased. To meet these market needs, we have developed a standard remote control that is installed with a motion sensor and a voice microphones as input devices.
This product can be operated by motion control and gesture, and it supports voice transmission. Because it supports Bluetooth® 4.0LE as a communication method in addition to the previously released Wi-Fi Direct®, customers can select RF protocol to match their system.
Using this product with our middleware software for wireless transmission eases customers' burden of developing host units software.
SMK intends to actively develop products and provide new products in the set-top box and home electronics market in the future.
|Press Release No.||1020fc|
|Product Name||“SSR-RF11B” standard RF remote control using Bluetooth® 4.0LE protocol|
|Function||Motion Control (mouse conversion, gesture)|
|Supply Voltage||1.8V ～ 3.6V|
|Number of keys||11Keys (Scheduled)|
|Applications||TV, Set Top Box, Home Network Related Devices, (Media Players etc)|
|Expected to go into mass production||December, 2014|
|Inquiry||* For more information, Please contact the FC Division|
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007