SMK Launches Bluetooth® Version 4.1 Smart Module
SMK Corporation has launched its Bluetooth® Smart Module BTS01 Series with a built-in antenna compatible with Bluetooth® Version4.1 (single mode low energy radio) and started receiving orders.
The BTS01 series include a complete module that incorporates a serial communication service developed uniquely by SMK and a blank module of which customers can develop software by themselves using tool provided by Nordic Semiconductor.
It is expected that a wide variety of standards relating to Bluetooth® SIG and the Radio Act are due to be acquired for stand-alone modules, contributing to reduce initial costs when releasing a product. SMK will continue to work in the future towards the development of wireless modules that meet customers' demands.
Bluetooth® is a trademark or registered trademark of Bluetooth® SIG, Inc. SMK has received approval for using the registered trademark.
Bluetooth® Low Energy is a wireless technology characterized by lower power consumption than previous Bluetooth® technology.
|Press Release No.||1022rd|
|Product Name||"BTS01 Series" Bluetooth® Smart Module|
|Bluetooth® Specifications||Ver.4.1(Single mode low energy radio)|
|Carrier Frequency||2,400 to 2,484MHz|
|Operating Supply Voltage||2.1V to 3.6V|
|Mounting Method||Surface mounting（SMD）|
|Applications||Healthcare devices, sports and fitness devices, smartphone accessories, |
PC peripherals, and various kinds of remote controls etc
|The date of starting accepting orders||September, 2014|
|Inquiry||For more information, please contact the R&D Center|
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007