SMK Expands Its micro SIM Card Connector Family of Products with a Push-Push Type with Contact Buckling Prevention.
The SMK micro SIM card connector is an extremely low profile product at 1.29mm.
SMK has expanded its lineup of micro SIM card connectors by launching its push-push type micro SIM card connector featuring a contact buckling prevention system for smartphones, mobile phones, and tablet PCs.
The contact of this connector incorporates our unique technical know-how, and is configured to be resistant to deformation and buckling caused by a difference in level when using a card adapter or by diagonally inserting a memory card.
This new product has a low profile with a height of 1.29mm in response to demands for thinner mounted parts in line with smaller and thinner devices such as smartphones and tablet PCs.
SMK will continue to propose products that meet customers' needs by expanding our lineup of low-profile and deformation/buckling resistant contact structure micro SIM connectors with block-types, push-pull types, in addition to this push-push type.
【Profile of micro SIM card connector push-push type】
|Product Name||micro SIM card connector push-push type|
|Drawing No. CLE1006-6890F|
1) The product employs a contact with a unique structure resistant to deformation and buckling.
|Contact Resistance||100mΩ Maximum|
DC500V 1,000MΩ Minimum
|Withstanding Voltage||500V ac|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20℃～+65℃|
|Applications||Smartphone, mobile phones, tablet PC|
|Release Date||October, 2014|
|Inquiry||For more information, Please contact the CS Division|
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007