SMK Develops Anti-Static Electricity Slide Switch
SMK Improves Electrostatic Discharge Resistance by approximately 40% (Compared to our Existing Products)
SMK Corporation has developed a new anti-static electricity slide switch “JSB Series”. While the size is the same as previous JSB Series switches, it improves electrostatic discharge resistance by approximately 40%.
When static electricity infiltrates the circuit area from the user's finger tips into the operating section of small devices, this may critically impact electronic equipment. This problem is usually tackled within the equipment itself, but this has become increasingly difficult due to the miniaturization of devices.
This product uses our unique structure (patent pending) as a static electricity measure, which protects the circuit from the infiltration of static electricity from outside.
In addition, removing the clicking sensation of a switch, contributes to the simplification of the operation feeling design of customers' equipment housing.
|Press Release No.||1024fc|
|Product Name||Anti-static electricity Slide Switch "JSB Series"|
Drawing No. JSB1220-1701F(DIP type)
|Operating Force (Operating power)||2.5N maximum|
|Applications||Smartphone, Digital camera, PC, IC recorder, Healthcare equipment etc.|
|Expanded to go into mass production||March, 2015|
|Inquiry||* For more information, Please contact the FC Division|
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007