SMK Develops a Robust USB 3.1 Micro-B Connector Featuring an Additional Shielded Bracket.
SMK Corporation has developed USB 3.1 Micro-B connector for connection to devices such as tablet PCs, digital cameras and portable HDDs for communication and battery charging purposes.
The new USB 3.1 compliant connector improves the robustness against twisting, and yanking the plug cable by adding a shielded bracket that is mounted on top of the receptacle. This dual-shielded design allows for additional soldering points typically found on a single-shielded product, to prevent vertical and horizontal displacement.
The inner shield does not require mounting points (feet) for soldering which in turn eliminates the need for holes that could cause flux ingression during soldering.
|Product Name||USB3.1 Micro-B connector|
1) The product complies with USB3.1 standards.
|Rating||AC30V Power lines 3A|
Signal line 0.25A
|Contact Resistance||Power lines:30mΩ maximum|
Other lines:50mΩ maximum
500V DC After 1minute. 100MΩ
|Withstanding Voltage||100V AC for 1minute.|
|Operating Temperature Range||-30℃～+80℃|
|Operating Life||10,000 times|
|Applications||Tablec PC, digital cameras, portable HDDs|
|Inquiry||For more information, Please contact the CS Division|
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007