SMK Launches Large Sized Resistive Force Feedback Touch Panel
Haptic Technology Optimized for Screens up to 15 Inches
For over 10 years SMK Corporation has been producing small to medium sized resistive "force feedback” (hereinafter referred to as "FFB") touch panels of five to ten inches. SMK now introduces the latest FFB for screens up to 15 inches in a film on glass format.
Touch operations for a variety of uses has spread in recent years, and with this spread has been the increasing demand for touch operations that allow users to experience through the sense of touch known as Force Feedback or haptics. The positive sensation or feeling of a press and a release enhances the user experience and replaces the standard mechanical buttons and switches. However, the larger the screen becomes the more difficult it is to stabilize the vibration and the control. SMK has improved on this method by arranging the piezo-electric elements and optimizing the oscillatory wave forms for touch panels up to 15 inches.
We are also addressing the need for applying the large sized FFB technology to flat panels with dust-proof and drip-proof decorative sheets. We intend to promote this product for a wide variety of uses that require clear touch performance such as for Factory Automation (FA), office equipment, medical equipment, and POS terminals.
Large Sized Resistive Force Feedback Touch Panel
1) FFB offers a variety of clear input feelings and sensations.
|Input Method||Finger, Pen|
|Operating Temperature Range||0℃～+50℃|
|Storage Temperature Range||-20℃～＋60℃|
|Applications||Machine tools, Office equipment, medical equipment, POS terminal etc.|
|Inquiry||For more information, please contact the TP Division|
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007