SMK Develops Capacitive Glass/Glass (G1G) Touch Panel
SMK Corporation has developed a capacitive glass/glass (G1G) touch panel suitable for use in automotive navigation systems.
This capacitive glass/glass (G1G) touch panel is made up of two sheets of patterned ITO glass. This two sheet structure creates more space between sensor lines, resulting in higher sensitivity. Also, changing the thickness of the sensor glass allows variations in the overall product thickness, and the lack of a bridge contributes to the improved appearance of the touch panel.
SMK's portfolio already includes mass-production of capacitive touch panels with single glass structures, such as G2 and OGS (One Glass Solution) and two layers of film (F1F). The addition of this G1G touch panel further diversifies SMK's impressive lineup of capacitive touch panels.
Capacitive Glass/Glass (G1G) Touch Panel
1) Higher sensitivity is possible by creating distance between sensor lines.
Capacitive System (Mutual capacitance)
|Operating Temperature Range||-30℃～＋85℃|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40℃～＋95℃|
|Applications||Car navigation, Automotive center control, etc|
|Inquiry||For more information, please contact the TP Division|
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007