SMK Develops Fully Integrated Wireless LAN Module with Built-in TCP/IP Stack
The New “WL-2” Module Ideal for Internet of Things (IoT) Connectivity
SMK has expanded its lineup of wireless LAN modules by launching its Wireless “WL-2” module with a built-in TCP/IP protocol stack with IEEE802.11.b/g/n connectivity.
Due to the recent expansion of the Home Energy Management System (HEMS) market, there has been increased demand for construction of wireless LAN networks using a wide variety of household electrical appliances and office equipment in addition to previous communication terminals.
This product enables connection to a variety of IoT protocols by performing wireless LAN drive and network processing in the module side. Energy consumption efficiency and process optimization are good early targets for this new module.
SMK is also due to acquire certification under the radio laws for Japan, USA (FCC), and EU-member countries (CE).
|Product Name||“WL-2" integrated wireless LAN module|
|Features||1) SMK added to our lineup of wireless LAN complete modules.|
2) Radio law certification pending.
3) The product has a built-in TCP/IP protocol stack.
|External connection||Surface mounting type|
|Applications||Scanner, printer, POS, other industrial equipment, air conditioners, lighting, and network control of other household appliances|
|Inquiry||For more information, please contact the FC Division|
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007