SMK Develops “Wing Touch MM” Capacitive Touch Panel for the Large and Curved Surface
SMK Corporation has developed the “Wing Touch MM” capacitive touch panel that uses a copper mesh sensor for large and curved surfaces found on medium and large sized displays.
Recent years have seen the increased adoption of capacitive touch panels with excellent durability that easily supports medium and large display equipment used in industrial machinery and electronic public announcements. There is now a greater demand for high conductivity sensors rather than the conventional transparent conductive film ITO sensors in order to support the precision required for touch input detection and fast response speed in displays larger than 15 inches.
The new capacitive touch panel featuring a metal mesh (MM) sensor in the form of copper has low resistance and excellent conductivity compared to ITO sensors. In addition, this product makes it easy to handle larger size displays because it offers simplicity both in terms of its component materials and construction processes. The copper mesh sensor has excellent flexibility and can be attached to curved cover panels. This makes it possible to handle convex and concave surfaces.
1. Improves the detection accuracy and response speed by using a copper mesh sensor with low resistance
2. Designed for screens of 10 to 34 inches
3. It is possible to attach this product to curved surfaces because of its excellent flexibility
Factory Automated (FA) equipment including and not limited to: machine tools, office equipment, POS and digital signage equipment, etc.
|Press Release Number||1065tp|
|Product Name||"Wing Touch MM” Capacitive Touch Panel|
（Metal Mesh Film Sensor）
1) This product has low resistance and excellent conductivity compared to ITO sensors. This means it is possible to support larger touch panels.
|Sensing System||Capacitive(Mutual Capacitance)|
|Input Force||0 N|
|Operating Temperature Range||-25℃～+70℃|
|Storage Temperature Range||-25℃～+70℃|
|Typical Transparency||86% maximum|
|Release Date||November, 2016|
|Production Capacity||50,000 units per month|
|Sample Price||Price dependent on customization required|
|Inquiry||For more information, Please contact the TP Division|
- April, 2022 ~ March, 2023
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007