SMK Develops Bluetooth® Smart Module "BTS04 Series"
SMK Corporation has developed a high-performance Bluetooth® Smart Module "BTS04 Series", which is compatible with Bluetooth® Version 4.2 Low energy (LE).
This small form factor module has a built-in antenna that is mounted with the "nRF52832" System-on-Chip (SoC) made by Nordic Semiconductor.
Similar to our previous BTS01 Series product, the BTS04 Series includes a complete module installed with a serial communication service developed by SMK as well as a blank module for which customers are free to develop their own applications.
Both types (complete module and blank module) support Bluetooth® Version 4.2 LE, so transmission speed and security performance are an improvement on previous products, and is power efficient.
To meet the customers' diverse needs in the future, SMK intends to add a wireless communication module to the Bluetooth® Module lineup.
Note: Bluetooth® word mark and logos are the registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by SMK Corporation is under license.
1. Supports Bluetooth® Ver 4.2 LE
2. Small surface mounting module with a built-in printed antenna
3. SMK is planning to acquire all necessary certifications required for Bluetooth® smart devices. This saves time for our customers in acquiring a certification for their set device.
IoT devices, home automation devices, and office equipment such as mobile printers and handheld terminals, beacon devices for distribution industry, etc.
Bluetooth® Smart Module "BTS04 Series"
1) Transmission speed and security performance are improved due to compliance with Bluetooth® Version 4.2 LE.
Version 4.2 LE
|GAP (Central / Peripheral), |
GATT (Client / Server)
|UART, SPI, I2C, I2S|
|Supply Voltage||1.7V to 3.6V DC|
|Transmission Output||+4dBm (typical)|
|Antenna Type||Printed Antenna|
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ to +85℃|
|Start Taking Orders From||October, 2016||Sample Price||3,000 yen per unit||File Download||You can check the PDF File of Press Release|
|Inquiry||For more information, please contact the RD Center|
- April, 2020 ~
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007