The Development of a Bluetooth® Smart-supported Standard Voice Remote Control
SMK Corporation has developed a voice remote control.
In the TV/set-top box market, the multi-functionality of devices has progressed in recent years. Accordingly, the need for intuitive and easy-to-operate multi-functional remote controls has increased.
To meet these market needs, SMK has developed a remote control that is embedded with a microphone, enabling the voice operation of equipment via Bluetooth® Smart technology. The mold and the basic software of this new product are standardized contributing to reduced development costs and time for the device development. This product is thin and can be carried with ease.
SMK intends to actively develop products and propose new products in the set-top box and home electronics market in the future.
*The product shown is a reference design and features may be altered.
Note: Bluetooth® word mark and logos are the registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by SMK Corporation is under license.
1. Standard remote control equipped with microphone
2. Stylish design
TV, set-top box, home network devices including media players
|Date of Release||2016-09-28|
|Press Release No.||1068FC|
Bluetooth® Smart-supported Standard Voice Remote Control
1) Standard wireless remote control installed with a microphone.
|Number of Keys||16 (plan)|
|The Date of starting taking orders||December 2016||Production Capacity||A factory mold will be handled separately.||File Download||You can check the PDF File of Press Release|
|Inquiry||For more information, please contact the FC Division|
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007