SMK Develops a Multiple Card, Multiple Combination
SMK Corporation has developed a multiple card connector which enables simultaneous use of two cards for small mobile devices including smartphones and tablet PCs.
Single Tray Connector,
Enabling the Use of Two Cards Simultaneously
In the small mobile device market, mounted sim cards have shifted from microSIM to nanoSIM in recent years as demand for smaller and thinner devices continue to increase.
The newly developed card connector includes a dedicated tray that enables simultaneous use of two cards (nanoSIM + nanoSIM / nanoSIM +microSD), that contribute to the miniaturization of mobile devices.
The multiple card tray can be ejected by using a pin for easy use. SMK’s connector terminal features a unique anti-buckling terminal structure, which prevents deformation due to the load applied when inserting/ extracting the tray.
Smartphone, tablet PCs, and other mobile devices.
|Press Release Number||1074CS|
|Product Name||Multiple Card, Multiple Combination Single Tray Connector|
(nanoSIM+ nanoSIM / nanoSIM + microSD)
Part Number: CLE9120-4B90F
1) The dedicated tray enables simultaneous use of two card types (nanoSIM,
|Applicable Cards||nanoSIM, microSD|
|Rating||5V AC/DC, 0.2A|
|Contact Resistance||100mΩ maximum|
|Insulation Resistance||DC 500V 1,000MΩ minimum|
|Withstanding Voltage||500V AC|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20℃ to +65℃|
|Release Date||December, 2016|
|Production Capacity||800,000 units per month|
|Sample Price||300 yen per unit|
|Inquiry||For more information, Please contact the CS Division|
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007