SMK Develops the “TS-X” series,
SMK Corporation has developed the “TS-X” series; an ultra-low-profile coaxial connector with a switch that can be used to inspect and measure the high frequency properties of mobile communication equipment.
the Industry’s Lowest Profile Coaxial Connector with Switch
In recent years, the demand for connectors used for inspection has increased due to the expansion of wearable devices and equipment with communication functions such as IoT products. Simultaneously, as the trend for thinner and smaller products rise in popularity, the miniaturization of installed components is also required.
SMK’s newly developed coaxial connector has been scaled down to be the smallest overall size in the industry (Outer dimensions: 0.58mm height × 1.78mm depth × 1.48mm width), a reduction of about 54% in area and about 39% in height compared to the standard series under production “TS-11”, resulting in additional space for design freedom for end products. In addition, it possesses high-frequency performance covering up to 11 GHz.
The inspection plugs are available in two forms: A self-standing mating type, useful for evaluation and product development; and probe type, suitable for automatic inspection in mass production.
Smartphone, wearable devices, tablet PCs, wireless LAN, etc.
|Date Released||February 7th, 2017|
|Press Release Number||1076CS|
|Product Name||Ultra-low-profile coaxial connector with switch, “TS-X” series|
Part Number: CRS5001-6901F
1) The lowest profile in the market.
|Frequency Range||DC to 11GHz|
|VSWR (Normally Closed)||1.3 maximum (DC to 6GHz),|
1.5 maximum (6 to 11GHz)
|Operating Temperature Range||-25℃ to +85℃|
|Sample Price||200 yen per unit|
|Inquiry||For more information, Please contact the CS Division|
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007