SMK Develops Bluetooth 5.0-compliant
Small Bluetooth® low energy Module for IoT
Which Features Improved Transmission Speed
SMK has developed a small Bluetooth® low energy module “BTS05 series” supporting Bluetooth® Version 5.0. It is compliant with 2M PHY for LE, the physical layer specification which is added as part of Bluetooth® Version 5.0, contributing to an improved transmission speed compared to the SMK’s previous product.
BTS05 series is a small module with a built-in antenna that comes with the ”nRF52832” System-on-Chip (SoC) made by Nordic Semiconductor. (External Dimensions: 7.0mm×13.8mm×1.55mm)
SMK provides it as a blank module for which customers are free to develop their own applications.
This new series has pin compatibility with the previous product “BTS04 series”, and that allows easy replacement.
To meet the customers' diverse needs, SMK intends to continue expanding the lineup of RF modules.
*The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by SMK Corporation is under license.
Home automation devices, office equipment such as mobile printers and handheld terminals, beacon devices, etc.
|Published Date||June 20th, 2018|
|Press Release Number||1101RD|
|Product Name||Bluetooth® low energy Module "BTS05 Series"|
1) Small surface mounting module with a built-in printed antenna.
|Bluetooth® Specification||Version 5.0|
|Upper Interface||UART, SPI, I2C, I2S|
|Supply Voltage||1.7 to 3.6V DC|
|Output Power||+4dBm (Typ.)|
|Antenna Type||Printed Antenna|
|External Dimensions||7.0mm (W) × 13.8mm (D) × 1.55mm (H)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to ＋85°C|
|Inquiry||For more information, please contact R&D Center.|
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007