Connectors for LED-COB Modules for SEOUL SEMICONDUCTOR CO.,LTD.
- 1. Its structure is composed of upper and bottom covers within which a COB type LED is inserted.
- 2. LED heat is dissipated to the heat sink by the thermal conducting sheet inserted in the bottom cover.
- 3. When installing the LED there is no need for preceding processes such as applying heat conduction grease or attaching an insulation sheet, helping to improve assembly workability and reliability.
- 4. Secures a spacious creepage distance series connection for multiple LEDs in series.
- 5. The power supply section uses a snap-in contact to realize easy and secure electric wire connection.
- 6. Complies with IEC standards and the Electrical Appliance and Material Safety Law.
- 7. Country of Origin：Japan
|LED Maker：||SEOUL SEMICONDUCTOR CO.,LTD.|
|Creeping Distance：||3.0mm min. / 5.5mm min.|
|Breakdown Voltage(reference value)：||4kV / 6kV|
|Voltage and Current Rating：||2A, AC/DC 250V|
|Applicable Electric Wire：||AWG18 to 22|
All kinds of lighting equipment those make use of COB type LEDs, such as illumination for high ceilings and road lights