Development of PadDock 10™ “VP3650” Speaker Dock Station for iPad
We are pleased to announce that we have developed the “PadDock 10™” Speaker Dock Station for iPad.
This product is a rotatable stand-type dock station that charges the iPad when installed (Charge mode), and can be synchronized with iTunes when connected to a computer (Sync Mode).
This product is installed with amp and speakers, so users can synchronize it with iTunes and listen to music from the speakers.
Integrated with the stand, the speakers have a stylish design. The speaker sound reverberates throughout the room, achieving a high-quality sound from low to high-range.
This product goes on sale from December, 2010.
We are planning to sell this product mainly via the below distribution routes.
(Distribution route) Electronics retail stores and Internet-based mail order companies.
Note: iPad is not included with this product.
This product has been certified by Apple Inc.
iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc. that are registered in the United States and other countries.
|Date Released||Dec. 03, 2010|
|Press Release No.||906fc|
|Product Name||PadDock 10™ “FC8901” VP3650|
||Size||26.4cm (W) × 14.5cm (D) × 30.0cm (H)|
|Power supply||DC5V voltage, 2A (Max.) current|
|Speaker||5W output (2.5W × 2)|
|Accessories||USB charging cable, mini USB cable|
|Planned number of units to be sold||1,000 units per month|
|Market Introduction||December 2010|
|Inquiry||* For more information, please contact the FC Division.|
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007