SMK seeks applicants with experience in the following fields:
Positions available (all positions need fluency in Japanese)
At the moment there is no open vacancy.
- Salary depends on position and location and will be determined through separate consultation.
Please submit the following documents by mail or e-mail to the address below.(1) Your re'sume' (attach a photograph and note your desired position in red in the top margin
(2) Your employment history (any format; describe your performance, strengths, etc.)
(3) If you wish to be contacted by e-mail, please provide your e-mail address on the re'sume'* Note that application documents submitted will not be returned. They will be managed under the company’s responsibility.
Personal information on applicants will not be used for any purpose other than hiring activities.
- Screening method
- (1) Eligible applicants will be notified of examination dates after a screening of submitted documents.
(2) Both interviews and written examinations will be carried out.
- Where to submit documents and address inquiries
- HR Development Sec., Human Resource Dept.
18th Floor, East Tower, Gate City Osaki
1-11-2 Osaki, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 141-0032, Japan
Tel. +81-3-3785-1107 (direct line)