Development and Release of a Quick lock type Coaxial Connector
We are pleased to announce the development of a quick lock type coaxial connector that allows fine pitches to be mounted.
Normally, SMA connectors are widely used to connect devices such as base stations and measuring instruments, but tools (torque wrench) have to be used for SMA connectors because plugs and jack receptacles are connected by screws.
However, this product differs to SMA connectors because it can be easily connected and disconnected without using tools (torque wrench). It improves workability because the plug can be completely locked by turning it by hand or removed by turning it in the opposite direction after it has been inserted in the jack receptacle. It also allows fine pitches to be mounted because there is no need to provide space for use of a torque wrench.
Covering a wide operating frequency range for plugs from DC to 18GHz, it features high frequency properties equivalent to SMA connectors. It enables a mounting pitch of 12mm (normally 16mm min. for SMA connectors), contributing to the downsizing of devices.
The jack receptacle complies with MIL-C-39012 (SMA) and SMA connector plugs can be mounted as well as quick lock type coaxial connector plugs.
|Product Name||Quick lock type coaxial connector|
|Features||1）Plug and jack receptacle can be easily connected and disconnected and complete locking is possible without tools (torque wrench).|
2) Covering a wide operating frequency range from DC to 18GHz (plug), it features high frequency properties equivalent to SMA connectors.
3) Mounting pitch is 12mm (Normally 16mm min. for SMA connectors) and fine pitches can be mounted.
4) Jack receptacle complies with MIL-C-39012 (SMA) and both easy-release coaxial connectors and SMA connector plugs can be mounted.
5) RoHS compliant product.
|Major Specifications||Frequency Range||DC～18GHz|
|VSWR||Plug 1.3 max（DC～18GHz）|
|Jack receptacle 1.3 max（DC～10GHz）|
|Applicable Cable（O.D.）||Semi-rigid coaxial cable（0.141/0.085inch）|
|Semi-flexible coaxial cable（0.141/0.085inch）|
|Operating Temperature Range||-55℃～+125℃|
|Mating Life||500 cycles|
|Applications||Base stations, measuring instruments etc.|
|Production Capacity||100,000 units per month|
|Inquiry||For more information, please contact the CS Division|
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007