Development of a Capacitive Touch Panel with a Single Film Layer Structure
We are pleased to announce that we have developed and started taking orders for a capacitive touch panel (self capacitance type) with a single film layer structure.
Targeted for devices such as household appliances and office equipment, this touch panel has been designed to perform a series of crucial operations.
Film-structured capacitive touch panels generally combine two sensor films, but this product is built with a single sensor film, enabling 2-point multi-operation with keyboard input and note) flicking. In addition to cutting material costs by using a single-layer sensor film, this product succeeds in reducing costs by employing a manufacturing method that makes use of screen-printing technology.
Sensor film can be attached to cover lenses such as those made with glass or plastic.
It can be made up to sizes of 3.5 inches, and we plan to produce 300,000 units a month at our Philippines plant.
We shall continue to advance our lineup of products to expand our business in the capacitive touch panel market, which is expected to grow further in the future.
slideing photos sideways displays a different photo.
Photos are selected from the photo list by sliding the photo up and down or slideways.
Note1) Flick: This is an operation to slide just by lightly touching the screen with a finger or pen.
Capacitive Touch Panel with a Single Film Layer Structure
1) Can be attached to 2D curved surfaces by building a sensor into one side of a single film layer.
Capacitive touch panel
|Finger (up to 2 points)|
|Operating temperature range||-20℃～＋60℃|
|Storage temperature range||-30℃～＋70℃|
|Applications||Household appliances, Office equipment（Photocopying machines, Printers）|
FA equipment, Medical equipment etc
|Inquiry||For more information, please contact the TP Division|
- April, 2019 ~
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007